It is possible to configure the S-Series to perform scheduled export of smart card data from the system.
From Options - Repository click the Edit button.
From the Export When drop-down list select:
- Disabled if this feature is to be switched off;
- On each change if data export is to be performed whenever a smart card operation is performed;
- Scheduled if data export is to be performed at a scheduled predefined day and time.
If Scheduled is selected then it will be possible to configure the frequency, day, hour and minute that the scheduled export should take place.
From the Export Which Records drop-down list select either:
- Only modified records . This will result in only exporting smart card data associated with the particular operation performed;
- All records . This will export all smart card data being exported.
From the Export to select a data export connection from the drop-down list and click the Add button. It is recommended to create a dedicated data export connection specifically for this.