It is possible to customize certain windows where information about the managed tokens is displayed. This is a global configuration therefore once this is configured the details that are to be displayed will be the same across all windows. Currently it is possibly to configure this for the Lifecycle page and from the Actions - Smart Card Unblock page.
For example, from the Lifecycle page right click in the Selected Smart Card window and select Configure.
This will present a dialog with a number of available options.
- Enable the Show smart card serial number (CSN) to display the smart card token unique serial number.
- Enable the Show smart card type to display the card template that the current smart card token is issued by.
- Enable the Show smart card status to display the current status of the smart card token.
- Enable the Show user ID to display the user identifier that the smart card token is issued to.
- Enable the Show operator account if the selected smart card token is an operator token which will display the operator account details.
- Enable the Show device information (if available) to display information about the managed device that the VSC was issued to.
- Enable the Show detailed information to display detailed information about the managed device that the VSC was issued to.
- Enable the Show certificates to display the details about what certificate(s) are issued to the smart card token.
- Enable the Show certificate details if further information about what certificate(s) are issued to the smart card token is to be displayed.
- Enable the Show user details from directory if additional user attribute information should be displayed about the user who the smart card token is issued to.
- Enable the Show custom fields and click the Custom fields button to customise further details that can be displayed in this window.